Global Diversity and Inclusion Program at ING
Diversity Program at ING by Esther Mollema of Direction
ING commissioned Direction to develop a broad international diversity program with the aim of making diversity an essential part of ING business operations not only within the Netherlands but beyond.
ING Netherlands: Diversity Learning Program
Diversity Program for Women, Multicultural Talent, (Senior) Managers and HR- and Talent Managers
• For talented women we developed the ‘Leadership and Career Development’ program with a focus on ambition, the rules of the game, personal leadership, change and intervision.
• For the Multicultural Talent group at ING we developed the ‘Multicultural high performers’ training about Leadership and Career Development.
• For Senior Management, we developed an intervision program and training on ‘Diversity Awareness and Mindbugs‘ and a ‘Diversity Management‘ program aimed at creating inclusion and leading various teams.
• For HR and Talent Managers we developed an in-depth comprehensive diversity training program with emphasis on identifying and addressing barriers that stand in the way of diversity and a training program in which Mindbugs, recruitment and retention, coaching women and coaching multicultural talent take central priority.
ING Operations & IT Banking: Diversity Program and Awareness Program
• Workshop on Diversity Awareness for individuals. Participants received a Mindbugs test and their resulting individual reports before the sessions. Group outcomes were discussed during the workshop. The topic of diversity was discussed in depth: why is it so important and what are the challenges involved in making diversity and inclusion integral parts of the organization.
• Workshop Diversity Awareness for Management teams. For management teams the workshop for individuals was supplemented by exercises, feedback and calls to action. There was an extensive focus on inclusion within ING.
• Refresher training for Management teams. After starting with issues such as diversity needs, challenges, Mindbugs and the role of internal group leaders in further promotion of diversity, extra attention was paid to the benefits of diversity and inclusion within ING for teams and for the business.
ING Belgium: Female Leadership and Gender Awareness
Two day Female Leadership training for ambitious women
• Focus on ambition and female talent
• The games companies play
• Working in a male oriented world
• What are the strengths of female leaders
• Working on your own career
Gender Awareness, Mindbugs sessions for Managers
• Diversity test focused on preferred leadership styles
• What are Mindbugs and why are they so important to diversity and inclusion
• Interactive sessions aimed at diversity
• Formulation of diversity objectives and creation of action plans
ING Turkey and ING Romania: Diversity Program- Diversity & Inclusion
• The power of dialogue and inclusion for better business performance
• Inclusion and unwritten rules of the game at ING
• The ‘wall of opportunities’: brainstorming and strategic planning for diversity & inclusion at ING.
Would you like to know what Direction can do for your organization in the areas of Leadership and Diversity & Inclusion? For more information, please contact Esther Mollema!