Key Inclusion and Diversity Trends
Join us for this one Day in the Inclusion and Diversity Lab to learn about the latest insights and best ideas in the Inclusion and Diversity arena. What are the key trends to keep your pulse on this coming year? How to move your organization from awareness to results?
Sought after expert Esther Mollema will bring you the latest academic research that is translated into practical insights for the delegates and best ideas from leading organizations.
Who should attend:
- D&I officers – experienced and new
- D&I champions
- Senior HR officers in these areas: recruitment, retention and development, learning and development, people and organizational development
- Line managers building diverse teams
We hope this will also be a unique opportunity to connect with your counterparts from other organizations.
What will we explore during this I&D Lab Seminar?
During this workshop we will touch on the topics of inclusion, implicit bias, diversity and designing for equality. The topics of this day in a glance:
- Why diversity and inclusion are related but are separate challenges.
- How inclusion and diversity are linked to your organizations engagement and performance:
- The importance of building your own Inclusion & Diversity story to build commitment and trust
- Why and how to make inclusion a requirement in leadership development
- How lifting inclusion will change your culture : it might get worse before it gets better
- Why only strong companies can have strong Inclusion and Diversity policies
- How to measure and quantify inclusion
- What is the Diversity Paradox and how to tackle it most effectively?
- Latest insight on Implicit Bias or Mindbugs
- To move from awareness of diversity and inclusion to action. Which of the different approaches will fit your organizations? Actively working with the Seatbelt Method or the Weekly Dialogue
- What is Bias Grief and how to deal with it
- How to accelerate diversity in teams? Will quotas be the Silver Bullet for Equality?
- How to get Leaders as Role models for changing behavior in Inclusion and Diversity
- Your role as change agent: do and don’ts of your role
- What are leading organizations doing to make Inclusion & Diversity work and can this success be replicated in our organization?
Who is your workshop leader?
Your workshop leader is Esther Mollema. She is the founder and Managing Director of Direction and the High Performance Organization Center. Prior to starting these companies she worked as a managing director for a large training organization. She has lived, studied and worked in Japan, Germany, the US and the Netherlands. She holds an MBA with a focus on intercultural communication.
Esther has been conducting training, lectures and master classes on the subjects of High Performance, Leadership & Diversity for over 12 years. She is frequently interviewed on the challenges of Diversity & Inclusion. In 2009 she published her first book ‘50% more talent’ and in 2015 her second book was published: ‘Success in Managing Diversity’. Esther Mollema was selected on TheNextWomen100 list, the 100 most successful female entrepreneurs in the Netherlands.
Who are we?
Direction is one of the leading pioneers in the inclusion, team performance and high performance space with over 18 years of experience. Based in the Netherlands, we assist leading brands in advancing their high performance and inclusion practice. Over 8.000 leaders have participated in our programs worldwide.
Direction is part of the High Performing Organization (HPO) Center, where we conduct research on the secrets of high-performance organizations since 2008. This research taught us that diversity and inclusion are important conditions to foster dialogue to help improve the decision-making process, increase innovation and understand client needs.
Our programs are aimed at helping you gain insight into how the business practice of Diversity and Inclusion works. Our workshops are designed to foster respectful and fun dialogue and gain insights, especially in an international setting. Our work is based on the latest academic research and is translated into practical insights for business leaders.
Our solutions are trusted by top brands. We are proud that also leading universities and research institutes have selected us to be their diversity and inclusion experts. We are currently working for 7 top universities and University Medical Centers.
Your investment in this workshop is € 695,- for the one day Day In the Lab Seminar including accommodation and workshop materials.
Direction is VAT/BTW exempt.
Contact Esther Mollema (firstname.lastname@example.org) for more information.